Want to be a part of something big? Our brand is built on quality, and we’re constantly looking for exceptional drivers to expand our network.
Our network is expanding daily, giving new opportunities throughout North America to get ahead in your career. We move almost any type of freight — meaning if your preference is drayage or your company excels at flatbed, we have the ability to align our network to your strengths.
- 1 verifiable year of tractor / trailer driving within the last 3 years or
- 2 verifiable years of tractor / trailer driving within the last 5 years
- Must hold a current and valid CDL Class A for interstate driving
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass drug testing requirements
- 0 DUI/DWI or equivalent convictions in the last 7 years
- Drivers terminated from their last driving job for accidents will need to run accident and violation free for 6 months with another carrier
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 3 years
- No DOT preventable accidents in the last 5 years
- No convictions for driving a CMV on a suspended license in the last 5 years
- Non-Safety: Child support/Insurance (we do NOT count these)
Safety: No more than (1) in the last 12 months and no more than (3) in the last (5)
Book an interview
Or complete the form below to request a short phone interview.